Knock Knock


Hello everyone,

It's a fun week over at Whimsy Stamps. The new releases look so good and they are waiting for you. Also, this month over at Whimsy Stamp blog we will have a full month of Halloween creations. Great inspiration and creations from our team for you all. Please check it out over here.

The card I made for today is one of my favorites! I really love the final result and I hope you get inspired to try it out. Is easy to make, now that is finished, but honestly it took me a while to decide where goes what. But, I really enjoyed making this card and coloring the stamped image.




Who doesn't want an elf full of gifts at the front door? I know I would! But hey, even if we don't get that in real life, you can get it into a stamp. Whimsy Stamps has some cool and sweet Christmas designs, ready for you to use them for your Christmas projects.

Thanks for stopping by today! If you have any questions, please let me know in the comments below. 'till next time, stay safe and create something nice!

Supplies:

Whimsy Stamps Give Thanks
Whimsy Stamps Christmas Cheer  Enamel dots
Whimsy Stamps Balancing Elf

Comments

Post a Comment