Share a smile


Hello there,

I hope you had a wonderful week. Finally I get to enjoy some snow in my hometown. That's pretty nice, but not that great when you have to deal with -23 C. So, instead I play some nice music and create things.

For today I have a wonderful card. I love it! I used some of my favorite supplies, including MISTI tool from My Sweet Petunia. This stamping tool works great with large background stamps and not only.


Maybe we should share a smile everyday . This wonderful sentiment from Whimsy Stamps is one of my favorites. I know,  I can change someone's life with a smile and you can do it too. Maybe a handmade card and some nice words will do more than a smile.

I hope you  like today's card. Stay safe and thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:

MISTI  Hand Stitched Nested Rectangles Bold Statements 

Comments

  1. This card is nothing else than super adorable!! I will never be tired to tell you that your coloring amazes me, and that it is very unique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally gorgeous! Jo x BTW, take a look here: http://cardchainchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ you might be interested in joining in the fun????

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment