Baby girl treat box

Hello,

If you are waiting for the Whimsy Stamps clear stamps release, then you are almost there! To see all the new goodies, keep an eye on Whimsy Stamps blog.

I used the new ''Baby animals'' stamps to create a pillow treat box. This is a great set for new parents and newborns. For this box, I used the bear to create a full background. This set doesn't come with solid stamps, but you can create this, using the coordinating dies and some fun foam.


I don't have the coordinating dies. I stamped the panda bear design onto fun foam and used fine scissors to cut out the shape. Then use it as a bold stamp and ink to add the color I want. If you want, you can use copics, inktense pencils etc.. to add more colors or texture. But I prefer simple and fast steps for party favours.

There is more inspiration over at Whimsy Stamps.  I hope you like today's creation. If you do, please visit my blog for other creations. Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

Supplies:

http://www.whimsystamps.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=91  http://www.whimsystamps.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=91

Comments

Post a Comment