Best wishes

Hello,

It's Lia Stampz time! Before I share the new challenge, I would like to say that big congrats to the amazing talented DT members and Lia for being published in Simply Cards & Papercraft magazine. Bravo girls!

This month is going to be all about animals. I made a card using two different digi stamps from Lia Stampz. The super adorable birthday elephant and the poppies from this amazing flower set.  You should check her etsy shop and support her talent.
                                               

If you want to join the challenge, then please do it! You can win a gift voucher. More details and challenge over here. Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

Supplies:

Digital stamp -Birthday elephant.  digital stamp. Birthday digi stamp. Cute digital stamp.elephant digital stamp. LiaStampz  Digital stamp- Flowers set .peonies. deffodils.poppies.lily of the valley. tulips. digi stamp. LiaStampz

Comments

  1. I'm in LOVE with this card; such a cute elephant:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!!!!!! This is gorgeous and so cute!!! I love the layout, I love the color combination and I adore your coloring!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice..Whether it is your company anniversay, marriage anniversay, find the best quotes here happy anniversary wishes

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment